職缺：臺灣歐洲教育推廣協會 秘書長 Secretary General
公司：臺灣歐洲教育推廣協會 European Education Promotion Association
European Education Promotion Association Taiwan is Now Hiring
European Education Promotion Association Taiwan is now hiring a Full-Time Secretary General, starting from September 2020. The position is hired under two-year employment contract that is renewable every two years.
The application deadline is 19 July 2020, 23:00
The European Education Promotion Association Taiwan (EEPAT), established in 2016, is solely devoted to promoting European higher education and facilitating educational exchanges between Europe and Taiwan. The EEPAT's main task is to organise the annual European Education Fair Taiwan (EEFT) directed by the EEFT Organising Committee, which consists of the British Council Taiwan, the Campus France Taiwan / French Office in Taipei, and the DAAD Information Centre Taipei. The EEFT aims to promote studying in Europe alongside wrap-around activities, engaging over 10,000 audiences, 100+ institutions and a couple of sponsors and media partners in 2019.
Operational management/ event management
|Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage association affairs, including administrative works, arranging board meetings and yearly general assembly, expending activities to promote the European higher education.
- Liaise with the EEFT Organising Committee to meet operational requirements, including arranging/hosting meetings, providing meeting agendas/reports, responding to ad-hoc requests, etc.
- Manage the EEFT planning, preparation, delivery and post-event follow-ups, including but not limited to marketing communication, needs scoping, liaison with external partners (vendors or service providers) and logistic arrangements.
- Provide representation on behalf of the EEFT Organising Committee for enquiries, presentations, meetings, events and/or activities that are relevant to the EEFT where appropriate.
- Support the EEFT Organising Committee in terms of business development, including but not limited to identifying potential sponsorships/partnerships and developing services for income generation.
- Responsible for the EEFT Facebook and website maintenance and operation, marketing communication, contracts review and renew.
External relationships building & development
Maintain, develop and/or facilitate work relations with the following stakeholders:
- Plan, manage and execute allocated budgets (income and expenditure).
- Provide monthly updates/forecasts on the finance figure.
- Identify and report potential risks to the EEFT operation/management.
Other important features or requirements of the job
- Influencers on education (e.g. agents, alumni, etc.).
- Local education providers, institutions and organisations.
- Local authorities (e.g. MoE, education/cultural divisions, etc).
- Public libraries/study abroad centres.
- Partners and sponsors.
- Vendors, suppliers and service providers.
- Occasional working on weekends may be required due to business need
- Occasional travel in Taiwan
- Bachelor degree is required; experience of study or work in Europe is preferred.
- 3 years working experience minimum. Previous experiences in event management, fair organization or marketing communication industry preferred.
- Autonomous, able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good organisational and social skills
- Good communication and presentation
- Strong adaptation capacity
- Must be fluent in Mandarin and English, knowledge of a second European language is also desirable
- Good writing and translation skills
- 14F-3, 57 Fuxing North Road, Taipei 105 Taiwan (CCIFT Business Center)
- Starting from 45,000 NTD per month, 1 month bonus
Please send your CV using the template provided
, along with a cover letter in both Chinese and English
to Ms. Jennifer CHAN (email@example.com
Application Deadline: 19 July 2020, 23:00
- Only pre-selected candidates will be contacted for individual interview with the EEPAT Board members.
- The tentative interview time will be on July 23, 2020.