最新資訊 / 臺灣歐洲教育推廣協會徵秘書長 Secretary General
職缺：秘書長 Secretary General
徵才單位：臺灣歐洲教育推廣協會 European Education Promotion Association Taiwan(EEPAT)
Job title: Secretary General
Type: Full-time, under two-year employment contract, negotiable and renewable
Application deadline: May 20, 2022
Estimated start date: June 15, 2022
European Education Promotion Association Taiwan is a non-ptofit organization to pormote European higher education. It mainly supports the Committees of European Education Fair Taiwan (EEFT) to develop all affiliating business, partnerships and activities.
Operational management/ project management
- Manage association affairs including daily administration, upholding legal requirements, arranging board meetings and annual general assembly, and projects/programs to promote the European higher education.
- Liaise with the EEFT Organising Committee to meet operational requirements, including arranging/hosting meetings, providing meeting agendas/reports, maintaining effective records, responding to ad-hoc requests, etc.
- Coordinate the EEFT, the virtual events, and education promotion programs from planning, preparation, delivery to post-event follow-ups, including but not limited to marketing communication, needs scoping, liaison with external partners (vendors or service providers) and logistic arrangements.
- Provide representation on behalf of the EEFT Organising Committee for enquiries, presentations, meetings, events and/or activities that are relevant to the EEFT where appropriate.
- Support the EEFT Organising Committee in terms of business development, including but not limited to identifying potential sponsorships/partnerships and developing services for income generation.
- Manage the EEFT social media platforms, website and relevant marketing communications
External relationships building & development
- Plan, manage and execute allocated budgets (income and expenditure).
- Provide monthly updates/forecasts on the finance figure.
- Identify and report potential risks to the EEFT operation/management.
Maintain, develop and/or facilitate work relations with the following stakeholders:
Other important features or requirements of the job
- Influencers on education (e.g. agents, alumni, etc.)
- Local education providers, institutions and organisations
- Local authorities (e.g. MoE, education/cultural divisions, etc)
- Public libraries/study abroad centres
- Partners and sponsors
- Vendors, suppliers and service providers
- Occasional working on weekends may be required due to business need
- Occasional travel in Taiwan
- Bachelor degree is required; experience of studying or working in Europe is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of working experiences. Previous experiences in event management, exhibition organization or marketing communication industry preferred.
- Autonomous, able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good organizational and social skills
- Good communication and presentation
- Strong adaptation capacity
- Must be fluent in Mandarin and English, knowledge of a second European language is also desirable
- Good writing and translation skills
- 14F-3, 57 Fuxing North Road, Taipei 105 Taiwan (CCIFT Business Center)
Please download and fill out the provided CV form below, and send it along with cover letters in both Chinese and English to Ms. Jade Tsai (firstname.lastname@example.org, 02-2740-9510) before May 20, 2022.
- Starting from 45,000 NTD per month, 1 month bonus
Template: CV_Your full name
- Only pre-selected candidates will be contacted for individual interview with the EEPAT Board members.
- The interview is tentatively scheduled on May 27, 2022.
European Education Promotion Association Taiwan provides equal opportunity and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
|Equal Employment Opportunity